It’s that time of year and we couldn’t be more excited! At Break Content, we’ve created an annual program called “Content With A Cause” as a way of giving back while doing what we love. Through the program, we’ve promised that at the end of each year we’ll select a non-profit that we think has done amazing things recently, and we’ll help them create a new video for their online channels, COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE.
As 2015 comes to an end, we’re very excited to select our 2015 winner! For the next month (starting today November 18, 2015), we’ll be accepting applications from interested non-profits and then we’ll announce the winner on Friday, December 18. Once a winner is selected, we’ll meet to align on a plan, and then we’ll be off to the races creating your new video (with a planned launch of early January).
Applying is VERY easy, just follow these simple steps:
1) Email us at email@example.com
2) Please include the following in the email:
– Subject line: “Content With A Cause / Your Organization’s Name”
– Summary of who you are and what you do
– Summary of the biggest accomplishments from 2015
– Short paragraph explaining why you deserve to win
– A few interesting video content ideas that would make sense for your organization
3) Attach to the email a recent photo of your team
And that’s it! Our team will review all applications and a winner will be announced on December 18th! Good luck friends!