It’s that time of year again! At Break Content, we’ve created an annual program called “Content With A Cause” as a way of giving back while doing what we love. Through the program, we’ve promised that at the end of each year we’ll select a non-profit that we think has done amazing things recently, and we’ll help them create a new video for their online channels, COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE.
As the 2016 year comes to an end, we’re very excited to selectthis year’s winner! For the next month (starting today November 17, 2016), we’ll be accepting applications from interested non-profits and then we’ll announce the winner on Monday, December 19. Once a winner is selected, we’ll meet to align on a plan, and then we’ll be off to the races creating your new video (with a planned launch in January).
Applying is VERY easy, just follow these simple steps:
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Please include the following in the email:
– Subject line: “Content With A Cause / Your Organization’s Name”
– Summary of who you are and what you do
– Summary of the biggest accomplishments from 2016
– Short paragraph explaining why you deserve to win
– A few interesting video content ideas that would make sense for your organization
3) Attach to the email a recent photo of your team
And that’s it! Our team will review all applications and a winner will be announced on December 19th! Good luck friends!